Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Challenge Santa


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!  Today is the last day of our Christmas no rules challenge.  Santa is the theme!  I have had so much fun doing this with my friends AncaLuMarianne and Jaimie!  There were lots of lovely girls who joined us over on Instagram as well!

Here is my little Santa manicure.



Very simple manicure but I think it turned out cute.  A little bit of smudging but not bad.  I used wet n wild megalast in Rudy-dolph which I found at Walgreen's around Halloween oddly enough.  The white is Sinfuls Snow me white, the black eyes are Zoya Black swan and the flesh color is the same Bellatrix nude I used for my elf manicure.

I want to take a second to thank my girls for doing this with me and Marianne for the original idea and all the hard work she did creating the graphic.  I also want to thank you all for playing along or just showing some Christmas spirit liking and commenting over on Instagram!  Merry Christmas and as always Happy polishing!!  xoxo Jaime

2 comments:

  1. I love your Santa, beautiful as always...have a fantastic Christmas Jaime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love your Santa!
    Have a wonderful Christmas Jaime!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.