Monday, December 2, 2013

Mani Monday Snowman



Happy Mani Monday friends!  This week the theme is snowman.  I love snow people.  They  take over my house once the decorations go up for Christmas and some get to hang out all winter!!  

Here are my nontraditional snowman lady nails!  I have a fuzzy sweater that is a soft purple and it may be silly but if I can I like to match my manis if I can, so I decided to try some soft girly snowman nails. 



I used Sally Hansen Hard as nails in No Hard Feelings for the purple nail and polka dots.  The light blue base is Sally Hansen x-treme wear in Breezy Blue.  The glitter is Loaded Lacquers North of the Arctic Circle.  The snowman is White On  from Sally Hansen 
x-treme wear.  Be sure to check out the other Mani Monday girls and their snowmen nails on facebook! Thank you for stopping by and Happy polishing!  

6 comments:

  1. I love your colour selection and what a cute snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianne! It almost hurt my feelings to remove him. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I love this Jaimie it is so gorgeous!! I am sorry I don't check your blog enough at all, but you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jaimie! So happy to have you visit!!!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.