Monday, December 16, 2013

Winters Breath

Another blog post on the same day!!  I know...a little to much perhaps but I had some extra time this morning and wanted to catch up a little bit.  I want to talk about the world of Indies I have dove head first into lately.  There are so many Indie polish companies to choose from and I wish that I could try them all, but lets be serious I like most of us am on a budget.  So for now I am trying a few smaller Indie companies.  The one I would like to show you today is one started by Jessica or b_Jessica_3 on Instagram.  Her company is brand spanking new and is called Drip Drop Nail Paint.  Jessica was one of the first girls to welcome me into the nail community and has been very sweet to me and encouraging to me and my beginner skills with nail art.  I just had to support her dream and try a couple polishes out.




Winters breath is the only polish I have done a manicure with yet from Drip Drop Nail Paint.  I really like this polish.  I love a frosty white for winter time!  I used a white undie and applied one coat of Winters breath over that.  I can not really even tell you what is in here to make it so wintery and icy looking.  I know there are flakies and maybe some shimmer as well.  I am excited to see what Jessica brings forward next as she learns more about testing polishes and hones her creative skills!  If you love a frosty white nail and are looking to try a new company Winters breath is a good polish in my opinion!  Happy polishing!!  xoxo Jaime

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful frosty white and that snowman is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so adorable I cant stand it! He is kind of long so I was so happy my nails were still long enough to wear him. This length is not my norm!

      Delete
  2. So pretty and cute at the same time! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.