Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas challenge Gingerbread

Hi friends!  I was not going to do a blog post for Gingerbread men because I didn't like how they turned out but they were a big hit over on Instagram. I have the best most supportive followers.

 I don't really have a true gingerbread color for polish.  Darker deeper browns look best on me so I used coffee by Sinful Colors for the little guy.  The red is obvious with the bottle.  China Flower is beautiful and I love it in the bottle.  I just do not think it is for me as the main color.  The green is also from Revlon.  It is lime basil which I love!  It was not so smart to use two different scent polishes. lime Basil was sitting right there so I didn't even tho k about using it.  The White is Sally Hansen White on.  I am really enjoying our Christmas challenge!  Happy polishing!!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend! Nom Nom Gingerbread!

      Delete
  2. I honestly think your gingerbread man turn out so freaking adorable. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and like I said, that red is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.