Friday, February 21, 2014

Sincerely Polish

Hello friends!  With a hectic couple of months I have neglected my blog horribly but am ready to get back on track!  What a better way to start again than to bring you a lovely Indie polish that will be coming out March 1st!!   Karen Jo is the creator of Sincerely Polish and I am falling more in love with her creations with each collection.  I recently took advantage of a promotion Karen was having for bloggers/swatchers who wanted to do some swatching for her.  I was so surprised when my order came in that she included a bonus polish from the unreleased Toxic Seduction collection which is based on Britney Spears and her music video costumes.  How fun!  I remember watching all the videos.   




This is Naughty School Girl!  I must say that this happens to be one of my favorite color combinations.  In my opinion pink grey and black are made for one another.  Naughty school Girl is a beautiful grey crelly with pink and black glitter throughout!




For the photos below I did three coats.  When I wear a crelly I like to layer it thinner to have the glitters at different depths but I am sure if you prefer you could do two heavy coats.  The application flowed perfectly and the glitters are well distributed throughout the polish.


  With Topcoat
I apologize for the glare.  I am always battling glare when I use a shiny topcoat. :)  

Matte Topcoat
Personally I do like matte nails so I wanted to see how this one looked.  I love!!!


Please excuse the dry skin. This winter has dried me out terribly!

A couple macros to show up close all the pretty glitter and shimmer!  I would recommend Naughty School Girl if you love this color combo!  I definitely recommend Sincerely polish.  I have tried a few of her polishes now and she has wonderful formulas and creative polishes!!  You can find Sincerely polish on Instagram here.  Karen sells her polishes on StoreEnvy and you can find that here.  I still have my order to show you and it is just lovely and perfect for spring!  It is the Mademoiselle 2.0 collection!!! I hope to have my review of that collection by Monday.  I have also preordered her Neon Jellies collection as well.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!!

2 comments:

  1. That's just stunning!
    Love color combo, I might need to pick this up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo, for some reason I am drawn to the matte look...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.