Saturday, December 21, 2013

Enchanted Winter Collection

Happy Saturday friends!  Today I want to show you three of the Finger paints Enchanted Winter collection.  I only picked up three but I am wishing I had also grabbed Sparkle  in the sky because now it is gone at my Sally's Beauty!  I was never into texture for the longest time and now I love it!  I still prefer them to have sparkle in them as opposed to all matte.

First up is my personal favorite from this collection .  I think there is something simple stunning when it comes to black nails.  Now having said that I like black nails with sparkle.  Texture with lots of glitz or a cream black with a glitter layered over.  This is Winter Chill and it is so pretty!  It is full of pink, purple and blue shimmer.  In person the shimmer is more visible.






Next we have a nice Rosy pink with a bronze tone shimmer to it. This is Enchanted winter. I really liked this one as well.  I like pinks but do prefer less of a rose colored pink, but it was a nice change.  This picture was done before I changed my lighting and watermark.



The last one I picked up was the one I thought would be my favorite from looking at the bottle.  I do like it and my photo does not do it justice.  In real life it has gold shimmers in it that do stand out.  This is Golden Kisses.  How cute is that name!!




My skin looks awful in this photo and I was going to leave it out but for the love of polish I am adding it to show some of the gold shimmer.



Going by the three I have this is a nice textured collection.  I always do three thin coats for textures and that worked just fine in applying these.  I had no trouble in application and found the formula just fine.  Do you like textured polishes?  Thanks for coming by and Happy Polishing!  xoxo Jaime

6 comments:

  1. I love the gold one! Great macro shot Jaime. I only picked up Spellbinding, thanks to Kathleen's recommendation but wish I'd bought that dark blue one, Sparkle in the Sky. I have SO MANY textured polishes in many brands, but when you're hooked, you're hooked! Lol I need to do a blog post on my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please do a blog post! I really don't have that many textured polished because I used to not be interested! Thank you for the photo compliments!!♥

      Delete
  2. They're all so pretty! I do love that last one!! Your pictures are SO good!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. I'm in love <3
    That black one is gorgeous, totally my color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great polishes...I didn't know that Finger Paints made textured! Love your swatches Jaime :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.