Monday, December 23, 2013

Mani Monday Red and Green Sincerely Polish



Happy Mani Monday!  I can not believe we only have one more Mani Monday after this!  The year has flown by!  This week Lindsay had themed red and green for Christmas of course!  I have done so many red and green Manis I am almost tired of them to be honest. Not Christmas manis but just that color scheme....but it is the perfect color choice!

I have lost a bit of my nail art mojo and took a very easy way out this week.  First let me tell you about Sincerely Polish.  Sincerely Polish is a pretty new Indie company I came across on Instagram owned and operated soley by Karen.  First she is a sweetheart and second her polishes are awesome!  I am loving all Indie companies right now but I prefer to mostly spend my dollars at newer companies.   One I get to buy nail polish and two when I wear the polishes I get to tell people about these smaller companies. win win! I commend larger Indie companies for all their hard work to get there and plan on trying some in the New Year. On my most recent order Karen added in a little red jelly mini called Holly.  Oh no a red for Jaime and her picky ways.  I LOVE this one!!!

I had some major photographing issuies so please excuse that! Now that I have bored you to death on to the pictures.


I am no good at photographing with a mini and the shine caused all kinds of blurring!


 With a matte topcoat!  I think it makes it look like a gummy candy.  So squishy!
 Can you see all the little sparkly goodies hiding in there.


So for this Mani Monday we have a simple mani with green studs...hehehe...I told you I took the easy way out this week!  Happy Mani Monday and if you have read through all this Thanks!!  Happy polishing!  xoxo Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous red, it looks so... squishy.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oooh, such a pretty red! I love the subtle touch of the pretty little green sparkly bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great mani, I am loving matte lately so I really like your second pic ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.