Monday, December 9, 2013

Mani Monday Favorite Blue





Happy Mani Monday!  This weeks theme is favorite blue.  I love a blue Mani and have tons of blue polishes! I could not just pick one.   It was hard as I stood there looking at all my polishes to narrow it down to favorites.

 First I would like to show you Dream from Zoya which is new to my collection but has quickly become a favorite.  This picture is from last week I think.  I posted this on Instagram but neglected to get a blog post about it.


How beautiful is this blue and just look at all the shimmer!  It just sparkles on your fingers!

Next I have more of a brighter blue from Revlon.  It is called Mesmerize.  It is very bright and fun.  It is such a happy nail color!  Mesmerize is from the Brilliant Strength line and it applies very nice and easy.



Lastly I would like to show you a favorite mid tone more muted blue.  This is Blue La La from Nina Ultra pro.  It is another go to color and applies very nice.  Great formulation on this one.  The brush is also wide.  I know a lot of girls like that.



I really think that I could of gone on and on with blues, if I had time to swatch more last night I am sure I would have included a light blue and navy just to hit all the bases.  I tried to pick ones I have not shown on the blog before.  What is your favorite blue or one you would recommend me adding to my collection?  Happy Mani Monday and Happy polishing!!!  xoxo Jaime



6 comments:

  1. All beautiful blues , but Dream is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polishes!
    Dream does have that something extra though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....so many gorgeous blues! I can't wait to wear Dream! I'm kicking myself for only posting about 1 blue now - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he...its so hard to narrow it down. The one you went with was beautiful!!!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.