Monday, December 16, 2013

Mani Monday Sparkles


 Happy Mani Monday!  Mondays can be so somber and drab but not this Mani Monday.  It is all about the sparkle!! I decided it was time to pull out some of the holiday drug store polishes I had been buying late in the Fall.  One of the shiniest sparkly drug store collections that came out were the Maybelline Color Show Brocades!  Sally Hansen has also released all kinds of new glitters!




I chose Emerald Elegance from this line.  It is a beautiful green which contains green glitter and gold shimmer!  It just shines on the nail.  No matter which way I tilt my fingers there is more sparkle!  I added a gold glitter that is new from Sally Hansen's complete manicure line to my ring finger for a little more sparkle!!  It is called Crown Jewels and is full of gold and holographic glitter.  I am attaching a macro as well even though it is not clear.  I had a really hard time photographing this sparkly manicure!!   Happy Mani Monday and Happy Polishing!  xoxo Jaime

Ring finger

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love! I know you are not really into drug store polishes but this one is so stunning!

      Delete
  2. Wowsa, that combo is stunning, I love green!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am coming to the conclusion I dont wear green enough!

      Delete
  3. It's like an elegant Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I was really happy with how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.