Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Challenge Elves



Hello my polish loving friends!  Today is elves day.  I am such a beginner when it comes to freehand painting on my nails.  I do think my little elf is kind of cute though.  I wanted to add a green little collar but I was so afraid I would mess him up so I added buttons instead.  I know easy way out. :)



A little smearing and smudging but not to bad!  The Red is from Rimmel obviously.  It is called Stiletto red and I actually like it on me.  I am still looking for a deeper red that still says red instead of Burgundy.  I think that would be my shade!  I added a coat of Sinful colors Opal glitter to make it a little more magical looking.    My little elf is Stiletto Red with a generic white undie from Broadway nails. The ball on the hat is that same off white.  The face is a nude polish from Bellatrix I picked up at Walgreen's in a perfect pair duo.  The black is out of a sinful colors striper.  Thanks for coming by and Happy Polishing!! xoxo Jaime

4 comments:

  1. Cute!!!
    I actually love red on you, but I have to admit, I'm little biased when it comes to red nails, lol.
    Have you tried Orly's Smolder? I bet that would look stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.