Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas challange Gift



Today our theme is gift!  I wasn't sure which way I wanted to go with today's challenge but I am totally on a charm kick lately.  So here's what I decided to do! This polish is called Bewitched.  I think its a gorgeous green!  I don't think I wear enough green.  I think its a color that works for me but I don't find myself gravitating to it unless its a mint.  The gold from a art deco stripper polish.  Thanks for coming by and Happy polishing!  xoxo Jaime



4 comments:

  1. I love all your little charms, this one is just so darn cute <3
    Gorgeous green and you're right, you should wear more green!
    It looks stunning on you!

    Any tips on where I could get my hands on some nail art bling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anca! I got most of my current ones at Sally Beauty. I would say check your local beauty supply stores and I know that they can be purchased online as well. I believe the born pretty store carries quite a few options! ♥

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.