Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Zoya Sunshine

I know that Zoya polishes are not new to most of my blog readers but they are new to me.  I have been debating and debating which Salon brand I wanted to dive into.  I will always be a drug store brand junkie, because I think you can find really great polishes at the drug store but I wanted to find something that felt like a treat for myself.  I was pretty sure I had decided that Zoya was the one for me and they had a promotion code for their spirit trios, so I took the plunge.  So far I am in love with Sunshine, which is a Pixie Dust.

Light box
It is showing up a bit brighter in this picture but on the nail it is a navy blue with fantastic shimmer throughout.  What is not to love about this polish.  The bottle shape I find adorable personally.  Pixie dust polishes are textured and are meant to be worn without a topcoat.  It went on so nice, it was a dream to apply, the dry time is not bad at all.  I do not test wear time of polishes...I just change polish to often and in warmer months it would not be fair to any polish due to my activities.

Light box


Outdoors full sun

I really enjoyed my first Zoya and I have 5 more to try out soon.  Two more are pixie dusts.  I think I made a good decision going with Zoya and I think I have found the perfect Indie brand for me as well, more on that later!  Thanks for reading and Happy polishing!!  xoxo Jaime





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    This is one of the polishes that I really want.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fav polishes...looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.