Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nail of the day


Happy Thursday!  I have a nail of the day post for you today.  I recently saw the Sally Hansen Bling in the New Year collection and bought some of the polishes.  I only bought the glitters because I am pretty sure all the other colors are re promotes because I already own and love Jungle Gem, which is in the new display.  So I used Jungle Gem and one of the glitters I purchased called Twinkle Toes-ty.  This is a very pretty glitter polish.  Lots of sparkle and some holo action in there as well.

I added some gold studs just to kinda tie all the fingers together.  

My angle was a little off and I am not crazy about this picture but did not realize I did not get a great picture until I had already removed my polish this morning to do some swatches.  Some days I do put together three or four nail looks so I can wear something I really love for a few days and still have things to post.  I am going to be doing a few swatches for an Indie company soon so I have been trying different lighting and angles.  Please bear with me through my trial are error of lighting and settings.  :) Happy Polishing!

4 comments:

  1. Great colour combo and your pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! Thanks for always reading and commenting such nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter....I am sure someday maybe I will have to give it up but not today...lol.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.