Thursday, November 21, 2013

Loaded Lacquer Rubbernecker and Captain Obvious

Hello friends I am behind on blogging again!  Surprised...I didn't think so...hehehehe.  First I should say I am not affiliated with Loaded Lacquer other than I swatched four polishes for her.  These are my honest opinions on these polishes and Heather.  I wanted to posts two Loaded Lacquer Manicures I have done since my order came in on Monday.  Monday!!  I ordered on Friday!  Heather is so committed to customer service.  It is nice to order from someone who not only has a quality product but takes pride in how she treats customers and people in general!  Big thumbs up Heather if you ever were reading! 

Captain Obvious is a beautiful polish.  I thought it was lovely on the website and from swatches but oh my gosh...in person it is so shiny and the combination of colors is perfect!! There is purple, rose, blue and teal in there.  The teal is holographic I believe!   I applied one good coat over a dark blue from Pure Ice called All Night Long.

Light box

Very easy application and I think this polish could even be built up to wear alone.  I really enjoy it over a dark base personally.   

Next we have Rubbernecker which I have wanted since I saw Heathers posts about it on her IG.  It is a very cool polish.  The base is black but the combo of the rose and purple duo chrome glitters really make this polish something to see!  

Light box

This is Rubbernecker on its own in three easy to build coats.  I thought surely this may be a goopy one but not at all.  Heather really does glitter polishes right!  I have 5 more Loaded Lacquer polishes I look forward to bringing you over the next few weeks.  There are 10 more I hope to purchase in the near future, with the Holidays coming its time to slow down buying polish for a bit because I have been buying a lot!  You can check out Loaded Lacquer  here. Thanks for stopping by and Happy polishing!!! xoxo Jaime


3 comments:

  1. Love them both, but Captain.. oh my... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous glitters and your pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun glitters!! Love that blue one, especially!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.