Monday, November 11, 2013

Mani Monday Textured





Happy Mani Monday everyone! This week the theme is textured. I have not always cared for textured polishes but I am getting hooked on them more and more every time I try one out! I have 5 untried textured polishes and wanted to use something from those 5. I went with 2 of the newest from L'oreal. I don't own very many L'oreal polishes. I have 6 in total 3 of which are new and textured. L'Oreal Colour Riche Gold Dust Textured Nail Color Collection just came to CVS near me and I was so excited to find them!!!




Light box

This is Hidden Gems and Pop the Bubbles. I liked these both in the bottle so much I just had to use them both and I think they look nice together. They both were pretty easy to use and this is two coats. I really like how my nails turned out and I have been wearing this since Saturday night. My thumbs match the ring fingers.



Light box


Out door in the shade
The sun was just to bright and all the sunny photos were very harsh


I decided to try and get some close ups to show off how much texture and dimension these polishes have. So this may get pic heavy. 

Outdoors
There is a deep teal flash in Hidden Gem I just could not capture well.


Outdoors
Pop the Bubbles


Indoors



Light box

Lastly I tried to take a picture that really showed off the texture. I am including it but not sure if it will help at all or not. :)


I really enjoy these and plan to get the rest of the collection. I am not sure if these are limited edition or not. I did not see it on the display. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post even there are so many photos. Happy Mani Monday and Happy polishing. xoxo Jaime



7 comments:

  1. OMG girl... amazing polishes! Have to ask... what camera are you using for those awesome macro shots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy 3s. I have been playing with the settings and found it has macro and HD settings.

      Delete

  2. I love the color combinations and your pictures are beyond AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures Jaime! Lovin' the textured Loreal polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Love! Do you like textured polishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have most of the Zoya Pixie Dusts and a couple of the Liquid Sands. I haven't seen the Loreal polishes out yet here.

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.