Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Beaming Blue

Hi friends! Happy Wednesday!  There have been so many new collections coming out lately that even for a drug store junkie, it can sure add up.  I decided to be a little more picky about which collections I hunt.  I was not really wanting to get the Maybelline Color Show Brocades.  Pictures I had see on Instagram of the bottles just didn't make me want them.  I ran across this collection in my local Meijer Monday evening.  I am not sure how wide spread Meijer is but it is like a Walmart sort of.  They have general merchandise as well as a grocery department and beauty department.  I took a look at the display and decided to pick up Beaming Blue.  They are only a little over three bucks so if I did not like it, no big deal...cheap.  

Well let me say oh my I love it!!!!  I do think you have to work these a little bit, not bad at all though.  I have heard these are sheer so I treated it as I do a white or neon.  I apply one thin coat and let that dry completely and then add another thicker coat to top it off.  I did do a ve,ry thin third coat on two of my nails on each hand. I could still see my nail smile line peeping through just a little.  The result was stunning in my opinion.  I can get almost any shade of blue to work for me and this one is so shiny and sparkly.

Light box

 Light box
Light box

As you can see Beaming Blue is very bright and shiny.  Happy nails as I like to call them. :)  I feel like the little patience I took applying this really is worth it once you have this beauty on your nails!!  I think I will be picking up two more from this collection and hope to bring your pictures very soon.  Thanks for reading and happy polishing!!!  xoxo Jaime

6 comments:

  1. I just saw this on your Instagram.
    Such a gorgeous icey blue, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

  2. SO pretty!! You can see on the close-up how much depth the polish has and it's just stunning!! I wonder if you put either a soft nude or a baby blue as the first coat if it would still need 3 coats?

    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does have a lot of depth! I was so glad I decided to grab it!!

      Delete
  3. What a great blue on you and love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.