Monday, November 4, 2013

Mani Mondays Metallic





 Happy Mani Monday Friends!  This week the theme is Metallic!  I personally love metallic polishes.  I really prefer them to have a foiled metallic finish because it that cuts out the need to worry about streaky nails.  I think the reason I enjoy them so much is they are shiny and happy.   

I chose to use a lovely polish that was gifted to me by Marianne, PolishSleuth in our little swap and I love it!!  It is from Avon and I believe it is called Lilac Quartz and it is part of their Brushed Metals collection.




There is a slight texture to this polish but I don't
think it is considered textured.

One thing I like about these foiled Metallic polishes is I can control them really well without making a mess around my cuticles.  I am still learning and my bare clean up line at the cuticle can be kind of wide at times.  With these types of polishes I can go right next to my cuticles and I think it makes my nail beds look really long. :)  How do you feel about metallic nails? As Always thank you for reading and Happy polishing!



4 comments:

  1. This just looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so Much! See what I mean cooler tones work for me so well! ♥

      Delete
  2. As always a beautiful mani Jaime...such a good colour for your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this polish Marianne!! Thank you so much for including it. I need to check out Avon polishes! ♥

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.