Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mani wrap up

I am still trying to get better at blogging each Mani.  I only have two that did not make it to the blog this week.  The first one I did not even plan on putting on Instagram because it really is not for Fall or even upcoming Winter but it looked so pretty on my nails So I just snapped one picture on the way to check the mail.  Broadway nails in Aquarius really makes you feel like you are going to a beach somewhere! I am not even a beach person but this really makes you feel warm and tropical!  I love the color.


Outside

My next pictures were from just playing around with another of the Bling in the New Year polishes from Sally Hansen.  I don't really wear just black nail polish but I do wear it with lots of glitter on top!!  This is Midnight Glitz over just a generic black polish I had on the shelf.

 Light box
  Light box

I love love love this glitter!  It is very pretty and has all kinds of pretty bits in there.  It was so shiny that all of my outdoor photos I had taken had lots of glare.  I could not capture the holo goodness in here very well at all.  When I spin the bottle in the sunlight I see lots of green, blue. yellow and orange specks and of course the lovely gold flecks.  Happy Sunday and Happy polishing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from readers.