Thursday, October 31, 2013

Revlon's Wintermint

Hello friends!  I recently found and purchased Wintermint from the new Revlon Parfumerie collection.  The bottles for this collection are so adorable, just take a look!


Now I can not speak for the whole line but I LOVE Wintermint.  It goes on very smoothly and really does have a nice minty scent!  I used a topcoat and once it dried you could still smell the minty freshness just fine.  I love everything about this polish from the scent to the beautiful color.


I am looking forward to trying more from this line!  Thanks for reading and happy polishing!! xoxo Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh... want, want, want!!!
    I think I need to start planning a visit to the States or Canada soon... and bring an empty suitcase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks soooo good with your skin tone...what a beautiful polish. I'm keeping my eye out for them here ;)

    ReplyDelete

  3. SO pretty! Looks like a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream (which is one of the few DL polishes that I have).

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.