Monday, October 28, 2013

Mani Monday's Halloween


Happy Mani Monday!  This weeks theme is Halloween.  I had a rough weekend but still wanted to participate in Mani Monday.  I really did not feel inspired at all, but had seen many little mummy nails going around, so I decided to give it a try.  I think these are cute even though there was some smearing.  I think with a little practice I could really improve my little guys and hope to try doing girl mummies before Halloween is over.



 I used Sinful colors Black on Black for the thick eye area and just used a smaller brush for the other black lines.  The white base is from Broadway nails, it is  called Snow White.  Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their Halloween inspired nails.  There are links to their blogs on my homepage and you could always stop by the facebook page  Mani Monday's.  Thanks for reading, Happy Halloween and happy polishing.

6 comments:

  1. I love them!
    Did think about doing mummy's myself, but me and stripes just don't mix... ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love what you decided to do! I don't wear scary but I do like scary!!

      Delete
  2. What a awesome job Jaime...so original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i almost added a mummy to my Halloween manicure (CutePolish had a video on 10 designs) but then i gave up because my black striper was horrible! yours came out so well! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.