Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rich in Heart

Happy Wednesday!  Today I want to show you a polish by Sinful Colors that I really have come to enjoy so far this Fall.  This is Rich in Heart.  Originally I purchased this polish just for the name alone.  I am a person who thinks you have to be kind in this world and use your heart in everything you do, so the name just made me smile.  Indoors this polish just looks like a reddish brown.  A nice color...sure.  I love browns for Fall.  Outside in the sun another side springs to life in Rich in Heart.  A beautiful side in my humble opinion.  A deep red/maroon with shimmery goodness reveals itself.

Indoors in Light box



 Direct Sunlight

I think this is a beautiful polish and at the always nice Sinful Colors price why not!!  I am happy that I picked this one up.  I have worn it 2 times this Fall already!  The name makes me smile and the beauty in the sun was a very nice surprise!  Happy painting!!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade . perfect for falls (: I love it more on indoors light (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a great polish in either light I think. I love it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Perfect for fall (and any other time of year if you ask me, but I love my dark, vampy colors, ha ha ha!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those vampy colors look so good on you Anca!!!

      Delete
  3. You're right Jaime it really pops in the sun, but the indoor pics look great also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for Fall. I am also pretty typical Halloween colored out at the moment!!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.