Friday, October 25, 2013

Two looks from the Sinful Colors Decorate Decadently Collection

I am a Sinful Colors Junkie!  I love all Sinful Colors collections and have never gotten a polish and thought this is awful or  what was I thinking by buying this one.  I think that is why they are my favorite.  They never fail me and they are so budget friendly as well!  I have been stalking Walgreen's just waiting to spot the new holiday collection which is Decorate Decadently.  I have had  no luck but my husband decided he would just stop in the Walgreen's by his work and just see and HE found them!  He was not sure what I wanted from the collection but took a great guess and brought home 16 shades for me.  It is needless to say that I will end up with all of the new shades in this collection and 2 of the re-promotes that I had missed out on before.

So I decided to spend the morning playing around with a few of my new friends. :)  First up we have Blue Steel and Top me Off.





Blue Steel is a metallic, which I have grown to love!  It is more of a foiled look and was opaque in one coat but I always do two.  I love a blue manicure and I love shiny glittery goodness so this is perfect and I am more than happy to have this in my collection!  On my ring finger I added an accent of Top me Off.  This is a topper  but it is pretty dense and with a few coats it may even become opaque as well but in my opinion (for whatever its worth) it would be great to go over any color you chose!  It is full of holographic micro glitters.

The next combination of polishes I decided to try are Triple Platinum and Full Spectrum.  These are both stunners in my eyes and I love them both equally!!





Triple Platinum Is another metallic polish with a more foiled finish.  It goes on very nice and smooth.  It is a tad sheerer than Blue Steel but it completely opaque in two coats.  It has a lovely almost lilac tone to it.  Full Spectrum is a beautiful glitter topper and my description will not do it justice at all.  It is full of round light pink or soft lilac glitters and holographic micro glitters.  It is so shiny and sparkly the glitter lover in me can hardly stand it!!!  I hope you have enjoyed a look at these polishes.  I really think it is a beautiful collection and will make for some gorgeous holiday manicures.  I will be doing more looks with this collection and will try to blog them all.  I am still getting into the groove of blogging every mani.  They all are always on my Instagram account.  Happy painting!!  xoxo Jaime

6 comments:

  1. Love them all...the second one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov both combo's, they look stunning on you!
    But I'm not the biggest fan of baby pink or light pink, it just doesn't look good on me.

    Blue on the other hand, I can't get enough of! Wish I could get Sinful Colors over here, they are really nice polishes for a more than reasonable price...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blue nails! It really is sad more places do not get sinful colors!!!!

      Delete

  3. These are both gorgeous! That silver/platinum is a perfect holiday combo!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.