Monday, October 7, 2013

Mani Monday Fall nails



Happy Mani Monday friends!!  I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is having some nice fall like temperatures. Fall is my absolute favorite season.  We have lots of beautiful fall foliage here in Indiana along with crisp morning and evening air.  It is very refreshing after the long humid summers here.  I can take heat but the humidity gets to me.  Our summer was mild compared to the last few years but still lots of humidity.  Fall brings yummy smells like fires and freshly harvested fields and beautiful harvest moons and fantastic colors spread throughout the trees.  That brings me to another site I love to see....a whole new batch of nail polish looks!  All the deep jewel tones and browns and golds, I just love them!

I decided to go with a polish that I have been waiting to wear since purchased in late July or early August.  By now we all know I am a mostly drug store shopper and a Sinful colors junkie so I knew exactly the polish to pick.  I chose Sinful colors Leather Loose from the Leather Luxe collection.

 Matte


Topcoat

Leather Loose dries to a matte finish as do all the polishes in this collection.  This is the only one with the treasure of shimmers in it.  It goes on nice and is perfect in 2 coats.
I really really wish I had done my pictures during the day so that I could have gotten a better topcoat picture.  This picture does not do the beauty of this polish any justice at all.  I had a horrible time getting the beautiful gold shimmer that came to life once top coated.  This deep chocolate brown with gold just says fall to me.  I am not a fan of gold polishes on me, I feel silver is a much more flattering metal on me, however I love a pairing of dark brown and gold!  The gold studs came from Five Below.  Thank you for reading and Happy Mani Monday!  Don't forget to check out what all of our wonderful girls are doing this week https://www.facebook.com/manimondays Happy painting!!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    I can't get Sinful Colors, but they have some really nice polishes.

    This just looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! No Sinful colors!!! I would be lost...lol. Thank you for always reading!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a great color! Love that you added the studs, too!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful manicure as always, I love the studs :)
    I really like the Fall scenery on your Blog...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianne! I was feeling very fall! ♥

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.