Monday, September 30, 2013

Mani Monday Favorite Nude

Happy Mani Monday!  This weeks theme is our favorite nudes.  Believe it or not I only have three or  four nude polishes in my whole collection!  I love color and I am lucky enough to be able to wear color most  times.  It is always nice to have a couple nudes for the times a bright nail may not be appropriate.  I choose Wet n Wild Megalast in the shade Wet cement.


To me this is a perfect nude and honestly as nude as I would care to go other than maybe a subtle baby pink.  I have tried others colors but them seem to just blend to my natural skin tone to much and give the appearance of plastic hands.  An honorable mention for nudes would be Revlon's Graceful, which is a lighter nude but still works well with my skin tone.  I am wanting to find a nice subtle cream nude.  Any suggestions?  As always please gheck out the Mani Monday's facebook page to see more great picks.  There is also a list of great blogs on my front page of lovely ladies who participate in Mani Mondays!  Happy Mani Monday and Happy painting!

9 comments:

I am always happy to hear from readers.