Monday, September 23, 2013

Mani Monday Stripes

Happy Mani Monday!!  This weeks theme is stripes.  Without messing with striping tape I am a one trick pony with stripes.  A solid base color and stripe it with a stripper brush.  I did not have the time to give Mani Monday the time it deserved this week.  We have been cleaning up the mini fall getting ready for fall and putting all these fresh veggies to good use making sauce ect.  My previous mani for the challenge I am doing had a lot of black and man did it stain, so sorry my hands are a bit of a mess.


I only own 2 Julie G polishes.  I do not live near a rite aid and found them at a Big lots.  I believe they are both Christmas polishes.  This ones name has come off but the other one I bought with it is under Mistletoe.  I have been wanting to wear one of them so bad.  I thought this one may work for anytime but clearly doing gold stripes has made my Mani scream Christmas!!!  I adore Christmas and I love the main so Christmas stripes in September it is.  :) Happy Mani Monday and happy painting!!  xoxo Jaime

8 comments:

  1. This would be an amazing holiday mani! Love the stripes!! xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love this! Festive and juicy at the same time! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this mani so much! love red and gold together! i never found the JulieG Christmas polishes at my Big Lots... i wonder if she's coming out with another set this year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to start buying them online! I am ready for the no buy to be over so I can start hunting for all the sinful colors displays. Sadly the Glitz and Glitter one has only been spotted at Rite Aid so far.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful as always! Only 92 sleeps until Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.