Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week two of the 31 day Challenge

I was a bit worried about this week but actually I am happy with all of my designs.  It is nails...it is fun...who cares if they are not perfect!!  :)

Day 8 Metallic



Day 9 Rainbow


Day 10 Gradient


Day 11 Polka dots


Day 12 Stripes


Day 13 Animal print


Day 14 Flowers


Day 15 Delicate



I am trying to mix it up and reach for different color combos and even some untried polishes throughout the challenge.  I wanted to put the sinful colors aside and go to some different polishes which is hard for me. Sinful Colors is my go to no fail drugstore polish.  Day 15 features my all time favorite sheer pink polish.  This is my second bottle of Exquisite dance and it is so soft and shimmery I can not help but gravitate to it.  I believe it will also be making an appearance in tomorrows Mani Monday look.  Day 10 is a favorite look for me this week.  It does use 2 sinful colors polishes along with the Nicole by OPI.  Pink and glittery.  I love all colors when it comes to Manicures but Pink is my signature color.  I know these weekly posts are pretty picture heavy and light on words.  Once the 31 Day challenge is complete I plan on getting back to posting about specific colors and my thoughts on them, swatching new colors and also I do like nail art and plan to keep practicing and sharing the outcomes.  Thanks for reading and have a good week.  Happy painting!!

4 comments:

  1. Great week Jaimie! Only 15 more days to go.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know...it is fun, but sure is a lot of work!

      Delete

  2. You are doing SO great!! They're all really pretty!! Of course, I'm partial to polka dots, but the metallic one is awesome! I'm guessing the OPI formula was good because it's beautiful on the nail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lu! I have such a love hate relationship with metallics. So shiny but many can look so gross on the nails!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.