Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week one of the 31 day challenge

This week has been a lot of fun for me and yet a little frustrating as well.  I have had nail polish problems.  :) Which color? What to put with it to make it art?  Who is going to like these?
I guess it is harder than I thought being new to the IG nail community and wanting to make friends with those who love polish as much as I do and going into uncharted nail art territory all at the same time.  I have said it before I am nail art challenged and a big believer and fan of drug store polish.  So I feel some days are not up to par at all!  I do think i have improved my lighting to get clearer pictures. Its fun and I love it but next week some more challenging things are coming....yikes!!!  A big shout out to Kathleen for always having a kind word!! 
Here are this weeks looks.  Thanks for looking and thanks for following me if you are here from Instagram.  Happy painting!!

2 comments:

I am always happy to hear from readers.