Monday, September 2, 2013

Mani Monday's goes Back to School


It's Mani Monday!!  This weeks theme is back to school.  Orginally I thought about doinf the chalkboard look with ABCs and 123s.  I have sewn mani of these manicures going around so I decided to go in thw direction of highschool nails.  I used my highschool colors. A navy blue a Carolina blue and silver. One of my favorite things about returning to highschool each year was Home coming and all of the festivities.  The floats for the parade, football and getting all dressed up for the homecoming  dance will always have special memories for me.  I chose to use sally Hansen Insta-dri in Quick-jeanius, Wet &wild wild shine in Teal slowly and See and Pure Ice in Beware.   I added three rinestones on my ring finger.  These colors were the closest match to my school colors. Be sure to stop by the Mani Monday's Facebook page to see what the other ladies are wearing today!  I hope you enjoy this Mani!!  Happy Painting!!  




5 comments:

  1. Man, wish my school colours were as awesome as these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...the color combo is stunning!! Love this! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out great, Jaime! your HS colors are close to my HS's rival which were blue and white. but during prom, they added silver to their mums. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Have always loved the blue/silver combo :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.