Monday, September 16, 2013

Mani Monday Fancy French

Today is Mani Monday and this weeks theme is fancy french.  I was not exactly sure what to do for this so I picked my love exquisite dance and decided plan around this polish.  I used this for my delicate day in the 31 day challenge started by chalkboard nails.  Can you tell I am trying to use this polish as many times as I can before I finally give up the light colors until next spring?  I love this pink for the light pink shimmery goodness it contains.

Please excuse the dry skin
The challenge is drying me out!

I used a no name silvery polish underneath exquisite dance to create the tips.  I am not sure how I feel about that choice even though I am happy with this Mani overall.  At first I thought maybe it just gave it a dirty look by not using a brighter shade.  I added little rhinestones for even more sparkle and called it a day. Thanks for stopping by for Mani Monday.  Be sure to head over to Facebook and see Lindsay's Mani Monday page.  I also listed the other girls blogs on my blog homepage.  Happy Mani Monday and Happy painting!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the prettiest manis I have ever seen! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and the rhinestones are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

  3. HOW am I so late commenting on this mani?! It's gorgeous and I LOVE it so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.