Monday, September 9, 2013

Mani Monday favorite red





Believe it in not this week was harder for me than a week requiring nail art!  I always have a hard time with red Manicures for some reason.  It usually ends up being one hot mess.  It seems like I always flood my cuticles with reds or application ends up patchy.  I only own maybe 5 reds.  The one that I have the best luck with is Sugar sugar by Sinful colors.  It is a pretty red that has a nice shimmer to it as well.  The next best thing to glitter is shimmer, am I right girls?  Happy Mani Monday and happy painting!!!

6 comments:

  1. After my heart girl... love that you love some shimmer <3 You are so right about red always being a hot mess! I flood my cuticles and then it looks like I have been spending some time murdering people!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could've made it a trifecta and put on Sugar Sugar, too! LOL it's untried (as far as i can remember). love the way it looks on you, Jaime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and looks great on you! I need to hit up some Target stores up here to get some Sinful Colors.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.