Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Patent Pleasure Nail of the Day and Review

Today I am wearing a new Sinful Shine from the Hot Shine display found at Walgreens.  The color is Patent Pleasure.  It is a lovely orange with a green micro shimmer effect.  I had the hardest time photographing the green in this polish but in person, though subtle, it adds a little something extra to this polish.



I found the formula very easy to work with like all of the other Sinfulshines.  Patent Pleasure goes on so smooth and shiny.  I did use a fast dry top coat but these have a great shine without a topcoat as well.  If you are not familiar with Sinfulshines they are from Sinful Colors and are sold exclusively at Walgreens.  They have a silver top instead of the regular black tops,  The are priced at $2.99, which personally I think is awesome since I find the formula fantastic!




Indoors using a natural lighting bulb

Outdoor full sun

Lastly I am including a bottle shot indoors using a flash to do my best to show the green shimmer
Indoor with flash

I am happy to have this polish in my collection as I do not own a lot of orange polishes.  My overall opinion of Patent Pleasure is it a great orange to add to any collection!!
Thank you for reading and Happy polishing!  xoxo Jaime

3 comments:

  1. what a pretty color, Jaime! i'm still on the hunt for these polishes... i hope they turn up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to find the new ones! Usually collections are slow to get here and sometimes they never make it! :)

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.