Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fun Friday Fingers

This week for Fridays fun nails of the day I choose a bright blue with lots of shimmer!  This polish is by StudioM, which is sold at Meijer stores. It  is called Glitter Outerspace.


Indoor natural lighting


 Glitter Outerspace is full of shimmery glitters with some holographic sparkle as well. I tried to photograph the holo-goodness this polish has to offer , but was not exactly successful.



Indoor window light

I just love this polish.  The blue is so vibrant and fun.  It can be a little tricky to work with as this particular formula is a little thick. The pictures below are 2 coats and a topcoat.  I always do wear a basecoat.  To me it is worth the added work to have this beautiful sparkly blue on my fingertips!  I hope you enjoy this color as much as I do.  Happy Painting!!  xoxo

 Indoor with a natural light bulb



Outdoor in full sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from readers.