Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Introduction

I thought my first blog should be an introduction to share a little about myself.  I will be 33 this month.  I have been married to my best friend for almost 12 years.  I love animals, growing things and beauty.  I love butterflies so much because at a hard time in our life I needed a sign that everything was going to be alright.  My husband was diagnosed with stage III Melanoma cancer four years ago.  Lots of.scary surgeries and treatments were needed.  I was sitting outside crying and asking God for a sign that everything would be ok.  A beautiful butterfly landed on me and just was there gently opening and closing its wings.  I immediately felt better, stronger and at peace everything would be ok.  Lots of scares but everything is ok.  Hubby is in remission.  That's where the butterflies come in.  This blog wont be about that but I did want to share what the deal is with butterflies.  I love all things beauty and feminine.   Nail polish being my number one beauty obsession!  I watch several girls on Youtube and follow blogs and Instagram, and it looks like so much fun!  I am to shy and self conscious for youtube so I post nails of the day on Instagram and always feel like I have a lot to say about polish and makeup .  So with encouraging words from a fellow nail polish junkie the blog was born.  :)It's fun!  Thanks for reading!  xoxo Jaime

2 comments:

  1. oh i'm so happy you decided to start this nail polish blog! i will be checking in as often as i can! butterflies are beautiful! i love them, too... God shows up in mysterious ways and in different forms... i'm so glad that butterflies bring a smile to your face and hope to your life. :) XOXO Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading and commenting Kathleen! It is so fun. I love the little daisy and butterfly thing you have on your video intros!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.