Monday, August 26, 2013

Mani Mondays!! Dots theme!




If You have not heard of Mani Mondays you should head over to Facebook and check out the lovely group of ladies who are showing off their themed manis every Monday  https://www.facebook.com/manimondays  This week is dots and my first week participating in Mani Mondays.


This time of summer and well into the fall there are ladybugs all around, and I love them!  I knew I wanted to do my dot mani using ladybugs as my inspiration.  This was a little bit of a challenge for me because a professional when it comes to manicures I am not!  This is my first drawing on a nail and even though my little ladybug manicure is not perfect I think it is adorable and I am happy with it for my first real nail art attempt other than just polish, glitter and accent nails.


I created this mani using a dotting tool, a toothpick and a tiny brush that is on the other end of my dotting tool.  I painted my right hand just in all dots.  I knew I would not be able to recreate the ladybug close enough to do it on both accent nails!  I hope you enjoy my cute little ladybug mani. :)  Happy painting and Happy Mani Monday!! xoxo Jaime

10 comments:

  1. OMG, just awesome! What an amazing job on the ladybug... you are seriously a natural! Welcome to the group xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I naturally have a little bit of an artistic ability but drawing with polish was much trickier!!

      Delete
  2. SO cute!! Love the ladybug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable, Jaime! i love ladybugs! they make me smile! great job and welcome to the group! YAY! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I did this on Saturday because I was not sure how many days it would take to get the ladybug to look like a ladybug! I am still wearing this mani, which as you know is rare for me!! Cant wait to see what you have come up with this week! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love black and white mani's and the ladybug is just gorgeous!
    Well done and welcome, I'm looking forward to your future mani's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments and the warm welcome!!!

      Delete
  5. Too cute, love the ladybug! Welcome to the group :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and the welcome! Very excited to be joining in the fun!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from readers.