Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Thaw Spring Dotticure



Happy First day of SPRING!!!  I am so happy it is finally Spring.  I love winter and snow and all the magic that comes with that season but I am so ready for flowers, spring breezes and getting my garden started with spring vegetables.

I just love today's challenge, a dotticure!!  I love polka dots and especially love them on my nails.  Even though our next challenge is pastel I decided to take my spring dotticure in a pastel direction.  I have a pretty pastel blue sweater I am going to wear today as it will be in the mid 50s.  I thought these nails would go lovely with it!



I had a hard time capturing my matte pastel dotticure or at least the blue dots so I included a close up.  There is a kitty cat hair on the white dot on the right!!!  Oh the trouble with kitties joining me in my girlie cave!  Luckily it was not painted on and was just in my pictures.  For my base I used Mint Sorbet from Sally Hansen x-treme wear.  It took 3 coats to even out but it is my favorite mint green polish that I have.  My pink polka dots are Barielle Gel-ous Lover, the white dots are Broadway Nails Snow white and the blue dots are China Glaze At Vase Value.  I am really enjoying my combination and it makes me feel like spring!!!  Thanks for coming by and Happy polishing!!  If you decide to do any Spring Thaw manicures please tag them #springnorules on Instagram or leave me your blog address below.

4 comments:

  1. I love it matte, add a little yellow and you have recreated your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours and the matte is a great topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color you used. Its perfect for spring. Fresh and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.