Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring No Rules Green!!



Happy Monday!  Today starts Spring No Rules nail challenge.  Our first challenge is green.  Perfectly appropriate for St. Patrick's Day!!!  I recently picked up some Pure Ice polishes I thought were perfect for this time of year.  This beautiful shimmering green is Lucky Charming.  It is so shimmery it almost glows on the nails.  I paired it with a lovely golden micro glitter polish called Studette on my ring finger and thumb.  I really like this combo and for $2 a polish Pure ice has some cute shades!

Be sure to check out my girls who are also hosting this challenge on their blogs and Instagram!  Marianne‚ Anca‚ Lu and Jaimie!




7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Jaime...love your macro shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa! That is gorgeous, Jaime!! Love your polka dot background!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lu! I thought it was a nice happy change!!!

      Delete
  3. That's so stunning!!!

    Love your new background by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) I was just wondering where you bought the Pure Ice Studette color? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.