Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Thaw Pastel


I am really enjoying working with all of these spring colors.  We had a nice day in the 60s but the weather has remained quite chilly for the most part.  As I write this it is 16 degrees.  Winter is trying to hold on this year!    Today's challenge is Pastel.  I think I used all of my true pastel polishes in the last challenge.  I did not realize I was so short on pastels because I love them!!!  I looked and I looked through my collections and then decided to go with an untried for my main color and build on that.  I pulled out Zoya Julie.  Julie is a lavender with shimmer.  I think it has a nice blue undertone.  

I had a hard time capturing this one very color accurate, but it is close.  For my little rose attempt I used two sinful shine polishes in Yours Truely and Sailors delight.  For the green leaves I pulled out my Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet again. I added some little minty pearl accents and called it a done.  I like it.

 
Up next will be rain and I am not sure where to go with that!  I must think ahead for that one!  Thank you for stopping by and Happy polishing!  xoxo Jaime

3 comments:

I am always happy to hear from readers.