Monday, June 2, 2014

Sassy Polish & Scrubs Part 2

Hello Loves today I have three more Sassy Polishes & Scrubs to show you.  These three are all glitter toppers.  I have no sun shots this time because it is grey and rainy and is supposed to stay that way all week!  You still can see the pretty glitters.

First I will start by talking about the three things that apply to all three polishes.  They are all glitter toppers.  The formula is good on all three.  It is a bit thinner that I am used to but it is nice and I had no trouble applying them at all.  With all glitter polishes that have any larger pieces in them I find it helpful to turn your bottle upside down while I paint my base color.  All photos are with a glossy topcoat unless state under the picture.

First up we have White Wedding which is a clear/a little milky based polish.  It has small shiny glitters and white dots.  There is much more of the small glitter than dots.  The dots did come out easily with just a little bit of fishing to add two dots to the nail.  Each time I did get one dot on its own.  I put White wedding over a sheer white base and added a bow.  I think it looks very girly and delicate.

 Indoors

 Indoors

White wedding also glows in the dark!  How fun!

Next up we have Welcome to Wonderland.  This one is so cute.  I love blue glitter as much as I love blue polish!  This one is similar to white wedding in formula having lots of pretty small glitters and some blue dots.  I did have a tiny bit of trouble getting the blue dot out for the last nail.  It was not bad and only took less than a minute to fish out that last circle.  I swatched this over a equally vibrant blue and it really sparkled.  This would be awesome over a dark polish as well.

 Indoors

Indoors

The last topper to show you today is my favorite of the three I think.  It is called I'm Always Angry.  This is from her Avengers collection which is one reason I had to have it.  I love the Hulk and this is so him!!  Not to mention that right now green on the nails suck me right in.  This is a clear based polish with both tiny and larger green hexs, gold glitters, purple squares and an interesting rectangle black glitter.  I love it and paired it over green that has a tiny shimmer to it.

 Indoors

Indoors with a matte topcoat for fun

These are all cute glitter toppers so 6 polishes in I am still loving Sass& scrubs.  I forgot to mention yesterday that when my package came all the the polishes were secure and shipped well.  I encourage you to get to know Danielle and welcome her into the polish community. Right now you can get 15% off your purchase by using the code POLISHEDBUTTERFLY You can visit her shop HERE.  Thank you for coming by and Happy Polishing!

6 comments:

I am always happy to hear from readers.