Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sassy Polish & Scrubs Part 1

Hello!  I was recently contacted by Danielle from Sassy Polish & Scrubs.  I am always into helping a new Indie brand get their name out there so I decided to take advantage of her blogger discount program and placed an order!  I tried to pick a variety of her different polishes.  She does not have any swatcher photos but does have photos she has taken.   Danielle is a mother of two cute little boys and she told me she has a passion for creating beautiful polishes.  I have decided to break my posts up into sets of three.

First today I am going to show you Teal We Meet Again.  This is a beautiful teal polish with scattered holographic glitters throughout.  The photos shown are three thin coats, this was the first polish I tried so I was being cautious but you could easily apply this in two regular coats.  I added a glossy topcoat.  The formula is lovely...to trouble at all with application!

Please note that I am new to working with Holographic polishes for the most part so this is a learning experience for me.

 Indoor Lightbox

Outdoor full sun

Next up we have a really pretty polish called Retail Therapy.  I love the name!  This is a blue holographic polish.  The formula was perfect.  The photos shown are two coats and a glossy topcoat.

 Outdoor full sun

 Indoor light box

Outdoor full sun

Last but certainly not least for today we have Purple Squishy which is a purple jelly polish with scattered holographic glitter throughout.  I was amazed with this one.  This jelly applied like a dream and this is two yes just two coats!!  The beauty of this one was sooo hard to capture!  It is stunning!

 Indoor Light box

 Indoor Light box

Outdoor full sun

Outdoor full sun

My first impressions of Danielle's polishes are that they have very nice formulas!  They are very pretty and I think she has the right combo to make is in the saturated Indie polish world!  I know it takes time to for Indie makers to build their business and earn the trust of the nail community.  I believe she is one to watch and I look forward to ordering more of her polishes!  I have several more of her lovely creations to bring you throughout the week! Thanks for coming by and happy polishing!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of holo polishes, but that purple is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Kind of reminds me of one of the Zoya scattered holo polishes.

      Delete
  2. Holy cow these are all awesome! 3 more polishes to add to my wish list! :) Lovely photos, you are a natural!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from readers.